We accept two forms of payment, check/money order or PayPal.
1. If you pay be check/money order, please make your check payable to Research Associates and mail it to: PO Box 473, Greendale, WI 53129. We cannot process your check unless it is made payable to Research Associates. Personal checks and money orders may take up to 21 days to clear our bank. It may take up to 4 weeks for your to receive your order. We highly recommend using PayPal.
2. We use PayPal to process our payments. You will note that our shopping cart lists NetClassifiedz as the business name. It's ok. NetClassifiedz is wholly owned by Research Associates. When you submit your order, you will be redirected to PayPal to complete your payment.
About the Items that you ordered
Our wanted posters are sold as one-of-a-kind items, unless otherwise noted. The item pictured is the one you get. Please review the picture closely. Most wanted posters have been used in office settings and have been posted using pushpins or have been punched with a hole punch. They sometimes have small tears. We try to describe major physical defects, however the picture shows the item exactly as it is.
As these posters have been used, they may exhibit fading and discoloration. Some have been written on. We do not always disclose this writing as many of the notations were made by law enforcement officials in their record keeping duties. Once again, please review the picture of the item carefully before purchasing.
We ship using USPS priority mail whenever possible. When we say we ship "best way", this is what we mean. We will normally process your order within one business day. In the United States, you can expect priority mail delivery in one to two days. If you are outside the United States, we will ship your order by Global Priority mail. If you reside in a country that cannot receive Global Priority mail, we will ship it in a way that allows the order to be tracked (usually by registered mail). We inform you by e-mail when your item is shipped and will provide you with tracking numbers.
Returns and Refunds
If you have changed your mind regarding your purchase for any reason, feel free to return your item within 15 days after receiving it for a full refund of the purchase price. All we ask is that you return the item in the same condition you received it. For your own protection, return the item using a trackable shipping method. We cannot be held responsible for items lost in the mail. We cannot refund the amount of postage for your order nor can we reimburse you for your return postage.
Please know that we truly appreciate your business and your interest in these historical documents. Enjoy the items you have ordered.
1. Site Terms
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on FBIMostWanted.us's web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on FBIMostWanted.us's web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by FBIMostWanted.us at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on FBIMostWanted.us's web site are provided "as is". FBIMostWanted.us makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, FBIMostWanted.us does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall FBIMostWanted.us or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on FBIMostWanted.us's Internet site, even if FBIMostWanted.us or a FBIMostWanted.us authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on FBIMostWanted.us's web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. FBIMostWanted.us does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. FBIMostWanted.us may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. FBIMostWanted.us does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
FBIMostWanted.us has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by FBIMostWanted.us of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user's own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to FBIMostWanted.us's web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Wisconsin without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.